that girl you just called fat? who cares about her backstory, you just shouldn’t be a dick to people
like do we really need a tragic story to get people to stop being mean to each other wtf
In honor of Seattle raising their minimum wage to $15/hour, allow me to share with you three members of the city council that came to this decision and who should be more widely recognized in general:
- Kshama Sawant: Indian socialist woman [x]
- Bruce Harrell: biracial (black/Japanese) man [x]
- Sally J Clark: white lesbian woman [x]
Because you know they’re not going to be given credit over the other, more “appropriate” members of the council (being white men/women).
and non sex workers who don’t
- please reblog this cos these are slurs that non sex workers should not touch
- please tell your friends, and i know you have them i see who you reblog from, to change their fucking urls
WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP
IS ‘MRS’ JUST MR’S
LIKE BELONGING TO MR
Mr comes from the French monsieur, which I think literally translates as ‘my lord’ and basically just means master, and Mrs comes from maistre which is the feminine form of master, so actually—for once—no.
This was an extremely relevant comment and I thank you for educating me